Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Numero Serie Pctv Yu-gi-oh Italian To English Translation?

Yu-gi-oh Italian to English translation? - numero serie pctv

I have a card in Italian, that you can know the variety, because I know English and Spanish cognates, but do not take me very far, so anyone can translate for me? I've tried online translators are not reliable ... In addition, there are accents here, I do not know how to write about the project. So that I put an asterisk and describe that in the text.

Attacca letter Quando il mostro che sta Questa savings * puo provocare the danneggiamente della lotta alla controparte and Se il numero di ** *** High ATK DEF mostro di piu. Quando card causes denneggiamente controparte della lotta alla, draw a letter dalla carta di da se Series

* Focus back on the "O" as the u0026lt emphasis on the word "cliché", but before the other side \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\;br>
** Already concentrate on the "e" to

*** Accent return of the same "or"

Thank you in advance who can help me with this.BTW the name of the card is Cavalirre From Heaven, which I think means Cavalry Heaven ...

No comments:

Post a Comment