Saturday, February 20, 2010

How To Play Pokemon On The Computer You Know How Guys Play Pokemon On The Computer....?

You know how guys play pokemon on the computer....? - how to play pokemon on the computer

really what's the point? do not want you to Wi-Fi or anything and play against other people I have never tried because I do not know what they have to do to .. I think it should download something that I think are called virtual child or an emulator or what? no way for you pokemon on the computer What is the advantage of this is to play on? seriously it's not like you can trade or something ..... So what's the point?

1 comment:

  1. and agreed that there is no wifi, and you are not fighting against something, but technically, you can negotiate. If you have two Windows emulator can with another backup file trading is open, you can do a lot if you really want. The fact is that it's fun, and most people do it for free. I get when sitting in class and me extremely boring. and if the bust of the GBA or DS, the teacher knows what is happening. But if I was still on my laptop, I am always taking notes.

    ReplyDelete