Monday, February 8, 2010

Defamation Of Character Letter Template Able To Sue For Defamation Of Character?

Able to sue for defamation of character? - defamation of character letter template

I recently domestic violence against my wife who uses the false accusation of obtaining permanent status in the U.S. accused (was) is currently a temporary residence permit. I am innocent. (I am 6'5 "250 in good condition, he said, he beat her, but never a mark) on it. She went to the police after I said I wanted a divorce. She and some friends (one use of the domestic violence as an instrument of your green card, the other had, someone for 2 years and then marry a divorce) went to the police, told them how terrible it was, etc. (their stories contradict each other, plan obviously not very good.) told me that I say this for 2-3 weeks before that date. consulate was that they broke furniture by e-mail, etc. 2 months ago. When he heard of the e-mail, then created a letter to him, He had been ill for months. has been used as evidence in divorce proceedings, etc. Can I sue them for defamation of character?

No comments:

Post a Comment