Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Hanna B Met Art Torrent Can Anyone Identify An Orange And Yellow Elephant From Hanna-Barbera?

Can anyone identify an orange and yellow elephant from Hanna-Barbera? - hanna b met art torrent

When I was a child, I have a little box of Hanna-Barbera, stuffed animals (about the size of Beanie Babies today) at Woolco former discounters (Woolworth). If my parents to limit what could be 2, even me, grabbed my two characters dark side of everyone and my parents have cut tags with their names on them, when I returned. Recently I was in a position to a man in a green sea Sneezely Suut Seal HB identify "Breezely and Sneezely" what I think, was carried out in the 60s. The others I got was an orange and yellow) elephant with flowers from the (so-called Temple. Who knows who that is?

No comments:

Post a Comment