Saturday, January 23, 2010

There Is A Hard Spot By The Piercing In My Lip Is My Lip Ring Migrating?

Is my lip ring migrating? - there is a hard spot by the piercing in my lip

My lip pierced a second time six months ago. (I had passed two years ago, but I found when I was a child.) This new drilling has done well, not me a problem. However, there are about two months, I noticed that the skin around the piercing is becoming increasingly difficult. Now it seems a callous-like-it (for want of a better word) behind the current drilling. Sometimes a small flap of tissue, drilling holes in hard to stick, as if trying to escape. No pain or irritation. If the scar tissue from my last hole, the last one (was) in a near-exact, or it could mean that my body rejected the new piercing? As I said, cause no irritation. I check to see if the piercing seems to go and have not noticed much, but I'm pretty paranoid at this point and it sometimes seems that the ring is more flexible in my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment