Friday, January 22, 2010

Long Curtain Rods Correct Style And Length Of Curtain Rods For Windows.?

Correct style and length of curtain rods for windows.? - long curtain rods

I live in a mobile home or should I say a modular.
My windows side by side and are 49 1 / 2 inches long. Together they are 100 "long. Because they are likely to buy as toget close are 1 120 Rod" long with 4 plates
You should buy 2 sticks or separated. I have a couple of inches between each window. Im not sure what to do.
Can someone please help me. Thank you.

3 comments:

  1. I went with a meter long and 4 plates. If you want to change the look, simply remove two panels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really make, depending on whether you want to see a side of the window or double window. The dual aspect of the window seems a little more rural style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a good question, I'll give you a star. I propose that we get a longer one. In this way, you can buy a property, as I have at Walmart and it may draw the curtains.

    ReplyDelete