Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Best Dvd Upconverter Upscaler What Would Be The Best Upscaler In The $500 Range?

What would be the best upscaler in the $500 range? - best dvd upconverter upscaler

I have a 1080p LCD, but my only source is my PC, PlayStation 3 and the common coaxial cable (without cable). I want to do something, upconversion (luxury regular) cable channels to 1080p. I have many DVDs, and my cable company provides only a few channels in HD, and loves the package.

I looked at the OPPO DV-981, which says its DVD player for upconversion. The thing is that I do not want to Upconvert DVD player, I want my upconversion of standard cable signals and modify, and display on my TV channels as usual.

This Video Scaler Atlona do a better job? It cost almost twice what it costs the DVD, but since its a stand alone upconverter is better?

Here is a link for the 2 products. If you hear any other suggestions to me.

http://www.oppodigital.com/dv981hd/dv981 ...

http://www.lenexpo-electronics.com/ATLON ...

No comments:

Post a Comment