Friday, January 29, 2010

Baby Has Small Blister On Tip Of Penis Very Small Blister On The Very Tip Of My Baby's Penis Where He Goes Pee.?

Very small blister on the very tip of my baby's penis where he goes pee.? - baby has small blister on tip of penis

Hello, my son circumcised at 13 months and has 3 teeth and it seems that you have a back problem. It also has a small grain very consistently mea in his testicles and the small plaque on the tip of the penis. Does not seem to bother him and he seems to think very much that bothers me more than him. I swim every day and I'm using a cream, because he was so angry, but they do not appear to be? Any other mothers deal with this situation? What must I do to get away. I do not think it's serious, but I will disappear from him to the doctor on Monday, not. Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment